“Altay” Wellness Tea – Organic, Wild gathered, Lose leaf
This signature blend is a power house full of microelements, vitamins, and bioflavonoids and truly represents the powerful spirit of Altay. It has a balanced, slightly tart taste, and a great bouquet of aromas. It’s used to support and improve digestion, to normalize sugar and lipid metabolism, and for its strong antibacterial properties. It’s known to be very soothing for the nervous system and as a great helper in case of neurosis, depression, and anxiety. While having a strong positive effect on the hormonal system, it acts as a superb immune builder. With an incredible amount of vitamin C it’s know to be very rejuvenating for the heart, vascular and respiratory systems, and as a great protection from cold and viral infections. It’s also commonly used to clean blood vessels from cholesterol deposits, improve overall blood flow, and to fight atherosclerosis. It also used for hair applications, helping to make roots stronger, skin less fatty, and hair shinier!*
* Cardio-vascular support
* Anti-inflammatory support
* Metabolism boost
* Immune boost
* Anti-oxidants boost
* Diuretic support
* Anti-bacterial support
* Metabolism support
* Anti-viral support
THE POWER HOUSE OF HERBS!
A True Herbal Tea Experience!
Most efficient preparation:
- Get a tea glass bottle with tea strainer like THIS (click here)
- Clean and wash it very well. Make sure all silicon lining on strainer is in proper position, and covers both sides of the edge of the strainer basket.
- Fill tea strainer basket with herbal tea up to 3/4 of basket. Close bottom lid tightly.
- Add hot water (preferably not boiling).
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy tea through the day, keep adding water, hot or cold. For most benefits, drink it 30 minutes before any meal.
- Monitor elevation of your wellness 🙂
In case you don’t have a bottle with strainer, any tough glass container will work.
(ATTENTION: STRONG HERBAL BLEND. DO NOT OVER USE. DO NOT USE MORE THEN 30 DAYS STRAIGHT. USE WITH CAUTION)
Avoid intake if experiencing:
Acute ulcers, Acute heart problems, Thyroid disfunction, Kidney dysfunction, Blood pressure extremes, Bad blood clotting, Emphysema, Taking birth control pills,
Pregnancy, Individual intolerance. Not recommended for children under 12 years old. Powerful herbal blend – do not over use!
Altay Wild Herbs: Dasiphora, Oregano, Currant flowers, Thyme, Rōsa, Melissa, Meadowsweet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.